Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Visit to the Vet

If anyone wants to be entertained, come with me next time Mason has a veterinary appointment. She has the ability of turning into "devil cat" as soon as she goes in the carrier. I managed to get her in there by flipping her on her back and shoving her in. Luckily, she had forgotten what the carrier meant and was caught a little off guard. At the vet's office I learned that she has been labeled as "caution" for some of her past behavior. They ended up using a rope and towel to restrain her while they gave her the annual vaccination. They had no luck conducting an exam without sedating her. It was quite comical. I was concerned about them getting hurt, they were concerned about me and my "condition", and Mason was just trying to eat EVERYONE! I tormented her further by taking her picture in the carrier. She didn't like that too much. Now she's all tuckered out...me too.

No comments: