Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BJ and Andria Donohue!

We went to Syracuse, NY this past weekend for BJ and Andria's wedding. It was held at the Syracuse Zoo and was very nice. The ceremony was beautiful and the location was unique and enjoyable. We saw lions, and monkeys, and elephants...oh my! Congratulations guys!

Katherine was very good during the whole trip. She slept most of the car ride, needing only an occasional stop for feeding or diaper changes...don't we all?! And she did suprisingly well in the hotel. I thought she'd have problems sleeping because of the unfamiliar surroundings and the noise of the hotel. But she did fine.

I took the camera, but didn't take as many pictures as I planned. In fact, I only took one picture the whole weekend. It was of Bill O. with Katherine (below). Once I get copies of the pictures that were taken, I'll post them.

No comments: