Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mousse-take

I treated myself to lunch today. There is a Whole Foods Market down the road from the office. They have a wide range of delicious prepared foods.

I won't bore you with the rest of my menu choices, but I spotted several flavors of pudding-type dessert cups that piqued my interest. I settled on the Vegan Chocolate Mousse. I normally wouldn't opt for vegan anything, but I didn't see any other chocolate desserts close by. You would also think that I would have checked out the ingredients. Nope! It's chocolate, how bad can it be, right? BAD! Who in their right mind puts tofu in something, adds some chocolate, and calls it mousse?! Seriously, I should have kept the label with the ingredients listed so I could tell you everything that was in it. It was so bad that I couldn't finish it...when it comes to chocolate, that's bad.

All I know, is that there is something to be said for cream (I'll settle for skim milk) and eggs!

No comments: