Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Almost 3 weeks old

I know, I'm terrible. No posts in over a week! Katherine has been keeping us busy. Both Rob and I are getting accustomed to a newborn's schedule. She's actually very good about sleeping, especially at night. But she doesn't like a wet diaper, which happens several times a night. And of course it doesn't usually occur when we're already up.

She and I seem to finally be on the same wavelength when it comes to nursing. This little girl has already earned herself a nickname..."Hoover". She's got quite a sucker on her!

When she's not sleeping or eating, Katherine is in constant motion. Her legs are already quite strong. Rob and I were admiring the definition in her leg muscles last night. Just watch out for her kick! She also has quite a grip in those little hands of hers.

Katherine has already been on several outings. We checked out the new Wegman's with Mom and went out to eat several times. She has done wonderfully, either sleeping the whole time or quietly observing and taking it all in.

The picture below is of Katherine at the time of this post. That's the only reason I am able to write so much!

No comments: